RoleDevelop and write error free code as per task assigned. Manage team, ensure timely completion of project.
Experience2+ years as a PHP developer. Should also know HTML.
Prior Experience Minimum 3+ Years of experience in asp.net development.
LocationKolkata, West Bengal/ Dallas USA
- Will be responsible for Product / application development
- Requirement clarification and converting the same to Technical design for the product
- Guide junior members
- Responsible for development and testing of the application / product
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Review and repair legacy code.
- Working closely with upper management.
- Maintain client databases
- Maintain positive client interactions.
- Lead a team of 2-3 developers , mentor them in the field of technical & functional up gradations in . NET based technologies.
- Design and Develop POCs, architectural frameworks, patterns, analytical frameworks supporting the product.
- Design and develop independent modules on the product.
- Research new technological enhancements in area of . NET and leveraging the benefits out of the same to the architectural enhancements of the product.
- Experience in asp . net 3.5/4/4.5 with MVC 4/ MVC 5 . Experience in web services etc. is plus.
- Very Good knowledge of writing SQL queries , stored procedures, T SQL, managing cookies and session.
- Analytical candidate with problem solving and communication skills Should’ve worked on Sql Server stored procedures etc.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and Object and computer science foundations,
Prior Experience Minimum 3+ Years of experience in Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning development.
Job LocationKolkata, West Bengal/ Dallas USA
Required license or certificationBetter to have Salesforce certification but not required
- Understanding business requirements and translating these into technical solutions based on the chosen platform.
- Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications and functional requirements.
- Implement functional and technical requirements as part of a team of Salesforce developers, with guidance from an experience Salesforce Architect (data marts).
- Assist in the definition and implementation of solutions that will improve the consistency of product performance, quality, as well as consistent implementation of processes and standards.
- Follow best practices guidelines for developers and admins.
- Participate for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process. Manage development tasks across multiple projects to meet project time lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is nice to have.2-4 years of Salesforce Developer or application Builder experience.
- Experience with Salesforce, VisualForce.
- Lightning Experience LE or Lightning. Web Services experience is a big plus.
- Experience with ETL tools like Data Stage, Pentaho or Talend.
- Salesforce: 2 years
- VisualForce: 2 years
- Lightening: 2 years